Part Time £52,100 jobs
£5,221 a month
- Usual work times between 6.00am to 8.30am.
- Term Time Only plus 2 weeks 12.5 hours per week.
- Your usual work times would be between 6.00am to 8.30am Monday to…
UK Government - Government Actuary's Department
£55,853 - £84,476 a year
- Flexible working arrangements, subject to operational requirements, including flexi time, working from home, part time working.
£5,070 - £7,000 a month
- Whether you are interested in working full time (39hrs), or on a part time job share basis or just want more flexibly, please apply here and we will be in touch…
£69,068 - £82,051 a year
- Details referring to job description and person specification, as well as salary, pension scheme, closing dates and points of contact details specific to each…
£80,653 - £107,170 a year
- CG 1737 - 008504 - Consultant Micriobiologist (Part time).
- NHS Lothian University Hospitals Division.
- Part-time (0.6 WTE) Consultant Medical Microbiologist or…
£120,000 - £140,000 a year
- Initially, this role is 2-3 days per week however as the role progresses and the tasks become more and more inhouse there is a strong chance it will become a…
- Come and be a part of something special.
- Virgin Media is part of Liberty Global, the world’s biggest cable company.
- Some of what we’re looking for.
- Ensure tax filings are carried out on time and with accuracy.
- It is essential that the candidate has deep experience of financial analysis, the ability to…
£300 - £400 a day
- Work at a fast-growing tech start-up based in Victoria.
- Opportunity to look after the whole finance function.
- Preparation of data for statutory accounts.
£64,418 - £73,203 a year
- As part of the selection process you may be expected to complete work based simulation exercises and a personality profile either online or onsite.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.