Part Time £36,000 jobs
You refined by:
UK Government - Local Government & Social Care Omb...
£3,600 a month
- The role of the external reviewer is to quality check how LGSCO deals with ‘Complaints About Us’ and to provide an impartial, external view of whether LGSCO…
£20 an hour
- Swanson Reed is looking for an admin assistant to support our team in the UK.
- The job will consist of:
- Assistance with the development of R&D plans.
Diocese of York
£48,808 - £56,579 a year
- The Whitby Sisters are looking for a part-time Chaplain who will have a strong liturgical sense and a pastoral heart.
- (An enhanced DBS will be required).
£38,006 - £46,627 a year
- The Student Counselling and Mental Health Advice Service Service aims to enable students to enhance their psychological health and personal effectiveness, thus…
£20.71 - £22.95 an hour
- We are looking for people able to teach Functional Skills and/or GCSE.
- We work in a variety of situations including the main campuses and outreach locations,…
£36,800 - £40,200 a year
- We are looking for a suitably qualified, experienced and enthusiastic built heritage specialist to play a key role in working with local authorities, and other…
- 2020 Technology Summer Internship Programme.
- Interns will have the opportunity to work across a multitude of features across our software products, like Spring…
£20 an hour
- Swanson Reed is an international R&D tax and innovation specialist advisory firm.
- We are currently recruiting a financial assistant who will assist us with…
£5,123 a month
- Of course, while youre creating a helpful and friendly customer experience, well be thinking of new ways to reward, develop and invest in you.
£45,000 a year
- A part time HR Manager (22.5 hours a week over 3/4 days) is needed to join an exciting and growing digital consultancy in St Albans.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.