Part Time £35,000 jobs in Hindley
You refined by:
£32,848 - £43,725 a year
- By 2020 we will set the standard for rail travel in the North and beyond.
- £32,848 per annum to £43,725 per annum.
- To have a UK driving license.
- Benefits Excellent benefits including 30 days' holidays.
- Before we begin, allow us to introduce ourselves.
- This means you’ll take the lead on talent attraction…
- We offer a number of flexible working options to suit our colleagues needs including job share and part time working.
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
£2,994 a month
- We are looking for candidates with a friendly manner, a positive outlook and who enjoy spending time with children.
- Band 1 Point 1-3 Hourly Rate £9.19 - £9.56.
St Mary's CE Primary, Deane
£3,028 a month
- Any other appropriate duties commensurate with the grade of the post which may be required from time to time.
- Work as part of an effective team.
£36,914 - £42,792 a year
- Part time (22.2 hours per week - 0.6 FTE).
- The School wishes to appoint a Lecturer in Integrated Healthcare (Population Health/Epidemiology) to lead and…
£300 - £450 a day
- They are looking for someone to start before christmas but willing to wait till the new year for the right resource.
£35,000 a year
- A car sales job that sells itself.
- Deliver outstanding, 5-star service for every customer – that means going the extra mile for everyone who walks through the…
- In some cases we can offer flexible and part time working.
- We are therefore seeking a number of highly motivated, dynamic and influential individuals to join…
£100,833 a year
- St Helens is open for business and poised for success – if you want to find out more please contact our advising consultants Stephanie Crossland (ACX role) on…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.