Part Time £30,000 jobs in Rochdale
You refined by:
- Hopwood Hall College is looking to appoint a highly organised and self-motivating Clerk to the Governors to work flexibly across the college year, build on the…
£45,000 a year
- Youll create innovative designs that will help them achieve their aspirations, guaranteeing the sale by attending to every detail and placing customer…
£25,001 - £35,000 a year
- To comply with manufacturer warranty submission times without exception.
- To issue standard repair operation times to technicians.
- Cycle to work purchase scheme.
St Thomas More RC Primary
£3,475 a month
- The Governors of the school are seeking to appoint a well-motivated caring person who will be able work on his / her own initiative and as part of a hard…
St George's CE Primary, Stockport
£2,587 a month
- Part time 6.25hpw term time only.
- Learning to live life to the full, in Jesus’ name.
- Mid-day Assistant Re advertised - Previous applicants need not apply.
£35,127 - £39,512 a year
- Permanent, 37 hours per week.
- You’ll utilise market intelligence to identify market opportunities, plan and implement marketing campaigns incorporating face to…
- Excellent planning, organisation, time keeping and communication skills.
- Maintain accurate time and attendance records for the Loss Prevention team.
£35,000 - £45,000 a year
- You'll solve design and coordination related problems, one project at a time.
- The problem is you probably won't be able to afford to leave in a few years time.
£30,195 a year
- To work as part of a small specialist team providing high quality and wide-ranging IT and technical support across the 5 Force collaboration of EMSOU(SB) and as…
- Share this job Printer Friendly Apply.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.