Part Time £30,000 jobs in London W7
- The Sr Designer utilizes strong conceptual thinking and design knowledge to translate client concepts into design pieces.
- Reporting to the Regional Manager, the role of the Camp Manager is to manage and support all staff, resources and processes to ensure the smooth running of a…
£40,000 - £42,000 a year
- Part time - 3 days per week opportunity.
- Work on an exciting relocation project for a leading national charity.
£15 - £17 an hour
- My client is a large Not for Profit organisation in Greenwich.
- Manage the accounting and systems support for the whole finance function; planning, controlling…
Resourcing group futures
£15 - £16 an hour
- Resourcing Group is current recruiting for a Caseworker roles on behalf of specialist Domestic Violence charity.
- (There is potential for part time hours).
£19.49 an hour
- The charity are currently looking to recruit a part-time Campaign Manager (2-3 days per week) to temporarily manage the delivery of their new strategy, which is…
£16.89 an hour
- We're looking for Swimming Teachers with either an STA Level 2 Certificate in Teaching Swimming or Swim England Level 2 Teaching Swimming (which meet the CIMSPA…
London Tri-Borough Councils
£34,900 - £47,300 a year
- If you would like to play a part in this unique team, please take a look at the vacancies below.
- Background and context: Pre-Birth to Five Transformation.
- My client is an innovative generic pharmaceutical manufacturing and distribution company based in London.
- They are currently looking for QA Associate part time…
£120 - £145 a day
- A small entertainment business based in Shoreditch is looking for a Bookkeeper to help them for the next 1-2 month whiles they are recruiting for a permanent…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.