Part Time £30,000 jobs in London W1C
You refined by:
£30 an hour
- Would you like to spend more time outdoors, away from computer screens?
- Want to get closer to nature?
- Keen to spend time in a vibrant, energetic and imaginative…
£29,083 - £38,580 a year
- Constitution Group sits within Cabinet Office and is part of the UK Governance Group.
- The Group is responsible for policy on elections, Parliament, devolution…
£51,163 - £61,976 a year
- The programme office is based in Colindale, north London.
- The team currently comprises the FETP Co-Directors, Scientific Co-ordinators, Programme Manager, and…
£51,000 - £57,750 a year
- Enterprise and Growth Unit (EGU).
- The Enterprise and Growth Unit works to promote sustainable economic growth and higher productivity – through private sector…
£49,269 a year
- The Apprenticeships programme is one of the most exciting priorities for the Government and has been identified as a Secretary of State priority within the…
The Bureau of Investigative Journalism
£36,000 a year
- Are you passionate about engaging and inspiring people to get behind good ideas?
- Do you believe in dynamic, diverse workplaces?
- Munich Re is a major global organisation with over 45,000 employees including a team of approximately 100 in our UK & Ireland Life business.
£31,596 - £37,653 a year
- Transforming lives through excellent education.
- London Metropolitan University is a striving and ambitious.
- Institution committed to transforming the lives of…
- Don’t just work for a market leading global company.
- The Global Loyalty & Benefits Centre of Excellence, within the Global Premium Products & Benefits…
£52,054 a year
- This is an amazing opportunity to work within a highly respected and inclusive team where challenges and ideas are shared and navigated together.
Be the first to see new Part Time £30,000 jobs in London W1C
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.