Part Time £30,000 jobs in Kingston upon Thames
- Working as part LGIM’s Valuations team, the ideal candidate would be responsible for NAV production a number of active and index unitised pooled funds and non…
£30,176 - £34,403 a year
- Wednesday 18 December 2019 (Provisional).
- You will have excellent administration, communication and organisational skills, with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Contract type: Continuing Part Time.
- As a Complaints Adviser you will need to draft responses to News Website complaints and reply to complainants to help…
£29,854 - £33,959 a year
- Annual leave entitlement is 30 working days per year, pro-rata for part time staff. .
- The supporting statement is an essential part of the selection process and…
£15 - £20 an hour
- Organisation and time management skills.
- Impact are a small-medium sized market research company based in Walton On Thames, and we are looking for a HR Guru.
£33,000 a year
- Ensure the exhibition is set up and ready to open to the public within a short turnaround time.
- The ability to support, motivate and steer a team to set up a…
Taylor James Resourcing
£30,000 - £35,000 a year
- We are looking for a Part time Team Assistant to a support an Asset management team.
- The role is 2 days per week - they are flexible on days to cover a…
£15 an hour
- A experienced housekeeper required to work Monday to Friday for 5 hours per day.
- The housekeeper needs to be exceptionally experienced and able to work…
£32,676 a year
- This is a part-time post - 60% full time equivalent.
- The post holder will be based at the King's Centre for Military Health Research, King's College London.
£35,000 - £40,000 a year
- Seeking a part- time PA and Office Manager to support the Founding couple.
- My client is family run, boutique creative agency based in studio style offices in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.