Part Time £30,000 jobs in Kingston upon Thames
- Full or Part time Vacancy.
- Providing outstanding clinical service, from eye tests and contact lens fittings to enhanced services.
- We offer a number of flexible working options to suit our colleagues needs including job share and part time working.
- What you’ll need to have.
£31,921 - £39,029 a year
- Candidates seeking full time, part time or sessional work will all be considered.
- You will be working as part of a multidisciplinary team in the TC eye unit…
£35,000 - £50,000 a year
- Part time (Ideally 3 days a week).
- Flexible testing times enabling high quality patient care.
- The business has been established for 32 years and is well-known…
- No evenings of weekends – full or part time days available.
- Competitive salary package + excellent bonus.
- Locum block bookings or regular days.
£35,000 - £55,000 a year
- Hours: Part Time or Full Time.
- O Sunday allowances: you would be asked to work 17 Sundays a year (full time; pro rata for part time positions)only and you will…
£60,000 - £65,000 a year
- Full or Part Time Optometrist - London.
- My Client, one of the leading Domiciliary Companies, is looking to recruit a full or part time Optometrist.
£50,000 a year
- One of the most accomplished and skilled optometry teams in London including 1 MSc in Clinical Optometry, 1 Diploma in Independent Prescribing, 2 Professional…
£58,000 a year
- Zest Optical recruitment are currently working on behalf of a high-end independent Opticians based in Richmond, London to recruit a part time Optometrist.
We have removed 40 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.