Part Time £30,000 jobs in Kingston upon Thames
- Working within one or more projects, be responsible for accessing, defining, refining, building and communicating secure, performant and effective data…
- The role is a general actuarial analyst role within the team and is expected to involve work across the main focus of the team reserving and capital modelling,…
- Vendor management of specific outsourced services and Administration of Facilities Management services for Corporate Real Estate, globally.
- The Finance Analyst Position forms part of the Finance Business partnering team who are a trusted and well-connected team at the heart of the Corporation.
- This role is responsible for facilitating the effective management of Lloyd's suppliers in order to maximise value and to mitigate operational risk;
- Responsible for analysing, designing, configuring and building Returns, as part of the Market Data.
- Supporting initiatives that ensure data quality and…
- The primary role of the Admissions Associate is to operate a risk based approach to relevant third party (coverholder and TPA) consents (for admissions/de…
- The overall objective of the Data Scientist is to analyse the financial performance of Lloyd's at class of business, syndicate and market level, develop…
- The Business Objects Developer will be key to achieving the vision and supporting the operational imperatives of:
- Operational and transaction based reporting.
- The role is a general actuarial associate role within the team and is expected to involve work across the main focus of the team reserving and capital modelling…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.