Part Time £25,000 jobs in Nottinghamshire
- The role is part time working 22.5 hours per week, on a permanent basis.
- Social Fund – We will pay £25 per head per quarter to have a great time socialising…
- The role can be part-time (minimum of 3 days per week).
- A Part-time Compliance, Risk & Operations Director is required by a successful Financial Services…
- This is a part time position working 20 hours per week.
- Shift times can be discussed, as there is some flexibility available.
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- Experience working as part of a multi-disciplinary team internally and externally.
- We are seeking an enthusiastic, dynamic and reliable person to support our…
£30,942 - £40,322 a year
- The post will be offered on a part-time (18.12 hours) fixed term contract, for a period of 4 years.
- The CDT will work in partnership with stakeholders to train…
- The purpose of this role is to support the Eurocell Branch Operations Team with planning, delivering and managing a range of effective, engaging communications…
£40,322 - £49,553 a year
- These posts will be offered on a part time basis and the hours of work are 7.25 per week.
- The PGCEi is a large, innovative and highly respected programme which…
£23,754 - £28,331 a year
- Our current vacancies include a part time role in our team at the Service Centre in the School of Medicine - Royal Derby Hospital, which supports areas across…
Justice Digital and Technology
£31,000 a year
- Working pattern: flexible working, full time, part time.
- You will take ownership of your work and time manage multiple recruitment campaigns.
£35,000 a year
- In return for your passion and commitment, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: -25 days paid annual leave (plus 8 bank holidays , pro rata for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.