Part Time £20,000 jobs in Wednesbury WS10
£21,696 a year
- The post holder will be responsible for undertaking day to day clerical duties in relation to the maintenance of the UNISON membership system including:-.
£10.79 an hour
- The Trust Bank provides temporary shifts to cover shortfalls in staffing and to support the delivery of patient care across the Birmingham & Solihull region.
- From a friendly and professional welcome through to a quick and easy payment process, your role is to always deliver a 5 star shopping experience.
£19,737 - £21,142 a year
- A Pharmacy Procurement Officer is required to provide administrative support to the Purchasing Office at the Pharmacy Department, Russells Hall Hospital.
£20,369 a year
- The post holder will be responsible for providing a high standard of administrative support to the Practice Team at Royal Centre Defence Medicine.
£20,467 a year
- In the short term you will begin training on case management and payment of straightforward claims; this will be followed by a period of consolidation.
£29,038 - £37,174 a year
- Post holders will undertake the full range of offender management tasks with offenders under supervision including assessment, sentence implementation and…
- In this role, you have the opportunity to create a great lasting impression for the Customer by providing exceptional service at the cash wrap.
- You ensure shipment is accurately received, neatly stocked, and consistently maintained for our Sales Associates, and you're willing to help the team where…
£10.00 - £12.50 an hour
- We are currently looking for a talented individual to thrive as a sales administrator within the photography industry.
- Progressing sales and purchase orders.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.