Part Time £20,000 jobs in Wednesbury
- Competent time management of own work load under the pressure of a dynamic working environment.
- The TMO will report directly to the Shift Leader and will form a…
- The Assistant Engineer / Engineer will lead the design and assurance aspects of small projects or packages on larger projects in our Rail Stations team.
- WSP is seeking a highly motivated project management professional to join our Rail Engineering Services team as an Assistant Project Manager, joining a team of…
- Working with the Discipline Team Leader to develop a strategic action plan across 1 and 3 year time periods;
- The successful candidate will lead in developing a…
- We are looking for an Assistant Geotechnical Engineer to join our existing team in Birmingham.
- This role is available on either a full-time or a part-time basis…
- An exciting part of the role is the opportunity to connect these services with our healthcare clients to help make their services and estates future ready.
- WSP has developed the skill base to address the above issues.
- This will be achieved by tapping into the wide resources pool across the company which comprises…
- The Bridges team is busy with highway and rail bridge engineering work for a variety of clients, including local authorities, Contractors, private developers…
- You will work closely with the Stations Group Director and the project core management and technical teams in our Birmingham Office.
- You will deliver innovative technical work to a plan achieving time, quality and cost as part of our multi-discipline teams or on behalf of our clients in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.