Part Time £20,000 jobs in Blaenau Gwent
You refined by:
Cwm Taf Morgannwg University Health Board
- We are able to consider part time or full time hours on an as and when basis and there are opportunities for weekend and evening working.
£19,612 - £21,814 a year
- This role is part time, 17.5 hours a week (0.5 FTE) and is fixed term for 18 months.
- Ability to plan, prioritise and organise own workload within established…
- We are currently recruiting for two 8 hour Sales Associates to join our Watch Station team in Bridgend during the Festive Season.
- Making an Impact, we go big.
- In this role you will work on a part time basis and be responsible for providing a range of cleaning services to the site.
- Security of the cleaning store.
- Our stores are busy and the majority of your time will be spent on your feet.
- Housekeeping and ensuring staff areas are maintained to the highest level of…
£21,089 a year
- They will be competent in taking minutes for board level meetings, which is a key part of the role.
- LABORATORY INFORMATION NETWORK CYMRU PROGRAMME (LINC).
£20,000 - £21,000 a year
- FTE £20K - £21K (unqualified) £25096 - £30123 (QTS).
- 25hrs weekly, 40 weeks per year.
- National Star in Wales are seeking to appoint an aspiring, motivated and…
- These solutions include hard FM to help clients manage and maintain their workplaces including compliance, fabric, mechanical and electrical services.
- The Engagement Support Centre (ESC) is a specialist 150+ strong team who sit within Deloitte’s Audit and Assurance practice, supporting them with a variety of…
£80 a day
- If you want to join a brilliant company, as a permanent employee (no zero hours / temporary contracts for our fantastic team!).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.