Part Time £15,000 jobs in London W7
You refined by:
£9.69 an hour
- This means playing a central role working across our salesfloors and checkouts.
- What it takes to be a Salesfloor Customer Assistant at M&S:
£38,307 - £45,315 a year
- We are seeking to recruit 2 additional part-time advisers work within our dedicated Student Mental Health & Wellbeing team, which sits within Student Services.
- Up To £12.75 Per Hour.
- You’ll have an enthusiastic approach to learning new skills across different departments.
£10.55 - £11.65 an hour
- Our stores are open Monday to Sunday so you’ll need to be able to work weekends, as well as weekday shifts.
- Should you be successful at this stage, someone from…
- Part of your responsibilities will be….
- As a Sales Assistant, you will work as a part of an amazing team, love for fashion is essential!
£8.75 an hour
- The festive period is our favourite time of year at Argos.
- Give yourself a festive boost.
- You will be working 20 hours per week on a fixed term basis until 31st…
£9.10 an hour
- Customer Advisor – Warehouse Team - Acton.
- £9.10 per hour (including store specific 75p per hour location allowance) + benefits including 20% staff discount*,…
- There may also be part time shifts available.
- Here at Royal Mail, Christmas is our busiest time of year.
- Flexible and adaptable at all times, you will be doing…
- With a fun, friendly feel, you'll be part of the team in no time.
- As part of the team, you'll be:
- Delivering an epic high standard of excellent customer service…
- As a Sales Assistant you are the face of Superdry.
- Superdry teams are about being unique, embracing change and innovating like mad.
- Eager to share and learn.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.