Part Time jobs in Wigan WN1
You refined by:
William Hare Group
- The Maintenance Administrator is responsible for the coordination of maintenance service and inspection activities by external service providers across all…
- Provide a range of services to HSBC customers, supporting every life event, from opening an account, going to university, saving for a new home, to retirement.
Liverpool University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trus...
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- The post will be located within the sexual health services at Halton General Hospital, but there is a requirement to travel on occasion, to cover other clinics…
- To be successful in this role you will need to be sales driven and have the ability to meet individual retail sales and service targets as well as working…
- Opportunity to gain an NVQ 2/3 qualification.
- Pharmacy Assistant (NVQ2 Qualified Pharmacy Dispenser).
- Store Support Colleagues – (Trainee Pharmacy Assistant /…
£10 - £12 an hour
- Hold good system skills - including MS Excel.
- Responsible for the reconciliations and petty cash.
- On a part time basis working flexibly for 18.5 hours a week.
- Promotes the brand and/or Group loyalty programme, adapting the sales pitch to suit the guest's needs.
- "• Welcomes guests and takes care of them from their…
- Serving them their cup of tea, made just the way they like it.
- Ages 18 - 20, £6.15 Per Hour during probation rising to £6.25 Per Hour after probation.
£9.01 - £13.55 an hour
- Free Meal Vouchers whilst in training period.
- Part time hours/Week end shifts only.
- A staff shop offering up to 65% discount, 10% discount in all Argos Stores…
£22,500 - £40,000 a year
- As a Holiday Home Sales Advisor, you will be responsible for making the holiday home ownership purchasing experience as enjoyable and rewarding as possible for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.