Part Time jobs in Wednesbury WS10
You refined by:
- Not more than 6 points on your licence and not been disqualified from driving within the last 5 years.
- Car drivers- minimum age is 18 years old and must hold a…
- You will be responsible for driving sales through value added products and specialised florist services and by providing advice and support to customers.
£11 - £12 an hour
- Resourcing Group are currently recruiting for a Part Time Handyperson to join a Housing Association working within their Nursing Homes across Tamworth and…
Malachi Specialist Family Support Services
- Have a full driving licence and access to your own vehicle is essential.
- Have Level 2-3 in Counselling or other therapeutic qualification.
TFS Stores Ltd
- When dealing with customers, maintain a professional, friendly and enthusiastic manner at all times.
- Ensure that the store is tidy and presentable and conforms…
Thomas George Selection
£20,000 a year
- Adding & scanning documents to the back office system.
- Maintain back office systems and client records.
- Providing support & administration services for a team…
£8.75 an hour
- Working days: Monday to Friday - 1 hour per day.
- Cleaning the shop floor, communal areas, stairwells and washrooms (plus other ad hoc areas.).
£18,000 - £30,000 a year
- Excellent communication and client care skills essential.
- Visiting clients in their homes as required.
- Role open to private client paralegals with experience in…
£60 - £70 a day
- Specialise in residential step-down services for children and young people with complex needs, including autism, learning disabilities, and mental health issues…
£35,000 - £45,000 a year
- Exciting role with occasional local travel.
- The role will help push forward certain projects whilst covering routine reporting and business partnering.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.