Part Time jobs in Wednesbury WS10
You refined by:
Birmingham B45 (undo)
£10.79 an hour
- The Trust Bank provides temporary shifts to cover shortfalls in staffing and to support the delivery of patient care across the Birmingham & Solihull region.
£21,696 a year
- Working pro-actively using own initiative matching data records.
- A good telephone manner, demonstrating patience and understanding.
£20,369 a year
- Providing general administrative support to the practice including faxing, photocopying, scanning, booking appointments and dealing with patients in an…
£9.12 an hour
- Take full responsibility for running the shop in your manager’s absence ensuring that customers are looked after, deliveries are worked quickly and shop…
- Thanks to your warm friendly manner, helpful approach and great product knowledge, customers will keep coming back to us every time they need to tick those to…
£22,771 a year
- Handle telephone calls with customers who have requested Early Conciliation, checking and clarifying information on their application form and gathering…
£19 an hour
- Candidates must have a minimum of GCSE Mathematics and English at grade C or above (or equivalent) and a basic Biology or science-based qualification.
£21,000 a year
- To be comfortable making outbound calls to our customers.
- If you’re someone who has a natural flair for problem solving and can quickly win people’s trust with…
- Partners with store leadership to resolve customers concerns in a courteous and helpful manner.
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm…
£8.72 an hour
- Thanks to your warm, friendly manner, helpful approach and great product knowledge, customers will keep coming back to us every time they need to tick those to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.