Part Time jobs in Wednesbury WS10
You refined by:
- You will contribute to the capability of our systems engineering team utilising your understanding and experience of all aspects of telecommunication…
- Report writing and catchment analysis utilising a variety of GIS software such as QGIS, ArcGIS and MapInfo.
- A good grounding in the use of industry standard WW…
- Conducting Project Ergonomics Surveys including observing current operational tasks, measuring operational workload, analysing and presenting data to be fed…
- Competent time management of own work load under the pressure of a dynamic working environment.
- The TMO will report directly to the Shift Leader and will form a…
- Network Rail, HS2, London Underground or other major UK transport client experience is vital.
- This role would suit emerging professionals with engineering…
- The ability to check own work before handing over to engineers.
- Geared at working on discrete packages of work with minimal guidance under the supervision of…
- As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including a 37.5 hour working week, 25 days annual leave, pension schemes, life…
- Providing support in all aspects of project delivery including client liaison and co-ordinating with colleagues from other disciplines.
- The SLD will be accountable for the business cost centre but will delegate roles and responsibilities across senior team members who will aid in delivery of the…
- The person appointed will be placed under an approved ICE Training Agreement, and supported to achieve Incorporated or Chartered Engineer status.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.