Part Time jobs in Wednesbury WS10
You refined by:
Smile Education (undo)
£75 a day
- The school in question are ideally looking to work with an individual with a Level 3 qualification who has previously worked with children with additional needs…
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred).
- You will ensure that no malpractice takes place during an exam, making sure that the students remain under exam conditions…
£140 - £150 a day
- Teaching children of a variety of abilities from Reception to Year 6, you should be a confident individual with an enthusiasm to engage children.
£129 - £240 a day
- We can restrict your travel time/radius, chosen subjects and each supply teacher can define their preferred schools.
£110 - £140 a day
- The school require a qualified teacher who has previous experience of teaching across Key Stage 1, with the ability to adapt their teaching style to suit the…
£60 - £65 a day
- Based in Handsworth Wood my client is small community based primary school with a diverse pupil base.
- My client primary school based in Handsworth Wood are…
£110 - £150 a day
- The school require a candidate who is confident in teaching across a variety of Primary age ranges, who can adapt their teaching style to suit various year…
£110 - £155 a week
- Primary teaching : 1 year (Preferred).
- You’ll receive honest and detailed information regarding the school, the position and the rate of pay before every…
£70 - £110 a day
- Managing the behaviour of children.
- Some experience working with children- reference required.
- You will also benefit from one to one feedback, regular updates…
- Special educational needs / Autism: 1 year (Preferred).
- Smethwick based primary school (B66).
- Part-time hours: 15 per week.
- 5 days a week, long-term position.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.