Part Time jobs in Wednesbury WS10
You refined by:
Flourish Education (undo)
- Experience of working with young people and be able to communicate in a calm and positive manner with students.
- Assisting with play activities if required.
£80 a day
- Have confidence to go into different schools.
- Experience in a UK Secondary School.
- Competitive salary, up to £80 per day.
£140 a day
- Our Client has a reputation of excellent outcomes and providing continuous approaches to teaching in order to enhance student learning.
- Supply teaching is an excellent opportunity to carry on teaching without so much of the management and organisation that long term teachers deal with.
£180 a day
- The English Teacher position will require you to take on full class responsibilities including planning and marking and will be required to undertake a part…
£30,000 - £75,000 a year
- The school is rated “Good” by Ofsted receiving commendation on the strengths of the Head Teacher and the support of the Senior Leadership Team.
£70 a day
- Encourage child’s development and improve their access to the curriculum.
- Flourish Education are working with a mainstream primary school in Kings Heath, in…
£150 a day
- The school are looking for an English Teacher to start mid-February, ongoing, part time.
- Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School.
£161 a day
- The ideal candidates will have QTS and be flexible to work on a day to day basis throughout different schools.
£165 a day
Call about this job Day-to-Day Supply Teachers Wanted! – Halesowen Flourish Education are looking to recruit talented and enthusiastic Teachers for day to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.