Part Time jobs in Wednesbury
You refined by:
Care Assistant (undo)
£10.25 - £10.50 an hour
- A valid driving licence and your own car.
- Built on a foundation of family values, Helping Hands Home Care are dedicated to providing empathetic and person…
- Advinia Healthcare, a top 15 UK Care Home provider, is recruiting Care Assistants to work the day shift in our Residential and Nursing Home- Parklands Court.
£9.00 - £12.20 an hour
- You would be expected to travel to the client’s home and assist them with daily tasks as agreed between the client and Caremark.
Sammi Care Homes Ltd
- In return you will join a Care Home with a passion to succeed, a supporting team, a responsive manager, you will receive training and supervision, a great…
- Beech Hill Grange is a private nursing home providing the highest quality care for 74 older people.
- Main duties include assisting with personal care and hygiene…
Liberty House Care Homes Ltd.
- Are you qualified to at least NVQ/ QCF Level 2 in Health & Social Care?
- There are Liberty House is a residential care home based in Erdington, Birmingham that…
Tudor Rose Residential
- Care Assistant required to assist clients with personal care needs.
- To be able meet the clients individuals needs by their person centred care plan.
Ravenstone Care Home
- The home is looking for a caring and empathetic care assistant to take care of the homes residents on a daily basis to meet their needs.The ideal candidate will…
£8.21 an hour
- Responsibilities include meal preparation, light domestic duties, support with medication & elements of personal care.
- £8.21 per hour + travel time and mileage.
- As a Care Assistant, you will provide life-enhancing care and support to service users with various needs in line with their personal care plans.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.