Part Time jobs in Wednesbury
- It can get really busy in our stores, therefore our helpers need to be able to manage lots of customers, busy tills and juggling multiple tasks.
- Clintons is in the business of helping our customers celebrate life’s occasions and those of the people they care about.
- Experience of working towards targets.
£8.75 an hour
- Confidence to communicate and interact with colleagues, management and customers.
- To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on…
Estée Lauder - Brand
- As one of our highly skilled make-up artists you will combine your creative and technical expertise and passion for people to provide a welcoming, inspirational…
£17.85 an hour
- A Basic DBS Disclosure Check is required - please give details if you have one already in place.
- Basic DBS Disclosure Check required - please give details if…
Volunteer It Yourself
£100 a day
- VIY launched in 2012 and, to date, over 350 youth and community buildings across England and Wales have been repaired/refurbished, involving 7,000 young people…
Solutions 4 Educare
- Provide stimulating activities for children in your care.
- To work in very busy settings with children aged between 0-5.
- A Whole new world is waiting for you!
£8.21 an hour
- Required Education, Skills and Qualifications*.
- Tenon FM are a national Facilities Management Company established for over 25 years.
£8.25 - £10.00 an hour
- With work to offer both in the National Health Service in Hospitals, and also in Care Homes and Residential Homes.
- Preparing meals and feeding patients.
Solutions 4 Educare
£8.74 - £9.01 an hour
- First part will be at our office in Sedgley to complete DBS, qualification checks and induction policies.
- On clearance to work (DBS, references, rights to work…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.