You refined by:
Part Time jobs in Pontardawe
- A Authority (Knowledge, expertise providing comfort and security to customers).
- Adhering to strict Health & Safety rules and regulations.
- Work in all areas of the store, including sales floors, stockrooms and processing deliveries.
- Take control of your own development.
- As a Crew Member, you'll make it happen, whether you're preparing food, serving on the till or being out in the dining areas looking after our customers' needs.
- The key service areas in the store are Footwear, Formalwear, Cash Desk, Fitting Rooms and Casual Bottoms and your role in the Sales and Service team means you…
- Private Health care with AXA PPP after 3 years’ service.
- Quite simply, you'll be working in our fast moving, high energy environment and you'll be required to…
- Activities include making children feel welcome, handing out balloons, looking after customers' specific needs, keeping high standards of cleanliness in the…
Cwm Taf Morgannwg University Health Board
£30,401 - £37,267 a year
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made…
£20,000 - £25,000 a year
- DFS are looking for a part time Retail Sales Advisor at their Llantrisant store, this role will involved working four days between Thursday and Monday.
- The purpose of this role is to deliver outstanding technical support to our customers worldwide, through your direct response to customers’ hardware,…
- Unexpired, full,clean,UK /EEA or Swiss driving licence essential.
- Serving customers, dealing with enquiries and offering advice on several departments.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.