You refined by:
Health Care Assistant (undo)
Part Time jobs in London W1C
£20,000 a year
- You will be an independent team player passionate about delivering the highest levels of patient care.
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders…
- The care staff must have the enthusiasm and compassion for care.
- To support service user with personal care like washing, using the toilet and dressing.
We Care Agency
Hammersmith and Fulham
£10 an hour
- We are looking for healthcare assistants who would be looking after our clients in their homes which covers only night shifts,and who currently have ONLINE DBS…
Kamsons Pharmacy Mitcham
- Follow till processes including sales of over the counter medication and pharmacy merchandise, cashing up, running reports and completing cash sheets weekly.
£8.50 - £9.50 an hour
- Working for TEZLOM, you will be providing hands-on care to clients in care homes, nursing homes and private hospitals.
- Are you a healthcare assistant?
Cambridge Nursing Home
- We provide high quality nursing care for our 49 residents.
- Full time staff are expected to work as part of a shift based system, be flexible and able to work…
£10 an hour
- Assisting with personal care-bathing, showering and toilet help.
- Roseacres is a 'Good' CQC rate residential home in Whetstone and they are recruiting for Care…
Waterfall House Ltd
£8.21 an hour
- To ensure each residents receives assistance with all elements of their personal care to include washing, dressing and assisting residents in all aspects of…
Social Care Aspirations Ltd
£8.50 an hour
- To initiate and to maintain contacts and enable service users take part in door as well as community activities.
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time.
Caremark ( Harlow and Epping Forest)
£9 - £16 an hour
- CARE ASSISTANT -The ability to use your own initiative.
- PLEASE NOTE: Access to a car to be used for work is preferred in this role.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.