Part Time jobs in London W1C
You refined by:
Health Care Assistant (undo)
- To cover meeting the needs of our residents in a small care home with all aspects of personal care and provide support with daily living to a high standard.
£8.21 - £8.75 an hour
- The team provide 24/7 residential care, elderly care, end of life care, respite care and nursing care – this includes caring for a wide range of ailments and…
Staff force recruitment ltd
- We are looking for qualified professionals with a minimum of NVQ LEVEL 2 in health care or a VALID CARE CERTIFICATE.
- NVQ level 2 health and social (Required).
£10.55 an hour
- Care assistant, carer, support worker, domiciliary care, care, support, live in, care worker, home care worker.
- Working as a Health care assistant.
Kamsons Pharmacy Mitcham
- Follow till processes including sales of over the counter medication and pharmacy merchandise, cashing up, running reports and completing cash sheets weekly.
£20,000 a year
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made…
£9 an hour
* Domiciliary care * Supported Living * Companionship Care * Live-in * Personal Care Job Types: Full-time, Part-time Salary: £9.00 /hour Experience: *…
Social Care Aspirations Ltd
£8.50 an hour
- To ensure person centred support to all service users by working effectively as part of a team to meet the needs of the people we support i.e. Personal Care etc…
£11.87 an hour
- Care Assistant / Care Worker / Carer / HCA / Community Care Worker / Domiciliary Care Worker / Health Care Assistant / Homecare Support Worker.
£9.25 - £16.81 an hour
- Personal care, meal preparation/serving, daily activities, care plans and more.
- As a Healthcare Assistant you will help with the day-to-day care of the elderly…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.