Part Time jobs in London W1C
You refined by:
St Albans (undo)
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
- This post is subject to a Basic Disclosure Check.
- We offer a competitive package which also includes up to 23 days annual leave, pension scheme, access to…
£20,999 - £23,984 a year
- To attend to witnesses, providing care, information and support in accordance with the Victims Code and local service agreement, where applicable.
- Our overarching strategy of ‘delivering health’ has enabled us to influence key segments of the healthcare system across primary and secondary care which…
£8.21 an hour
- You will be working primarily on the shop floor approaching and assisting customers, demonstrating toys, helping on the till points and making sure your store…
- The key service areas in the store are Footwear, Formalwear, Cash Desk, Fitting Rooms and Casual Bottoms and your role in the Sales and Service team means you…
- Listen to our customers, it’s the first step to providing a great experience and we love how passionate our customers are about our brand.
- How will you do it?
- You’ll be someone with great communication skills and works well in a team, while being ready to roll up your sleeves and do what’s needed to give our customers…
- We are looking for extraordinary temporary retail sales advisors to help us create the ultimate Christmas shopping experience for every one of our customers.
- Utilise your selling skills to build rapport with our customers and drive sales.
- Have lots of energy to help keep our stores sparkling and our customers happy.
Be the first to see new Part Time jobs in London W1C
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.