Part Time jobs in London Colney
You refined by:
Kingston upon Thames KT1 (undo)
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
The Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames
Kingston upon Thames
£20,103 - £21,210 a year
- The successful candidate will actively promote the use of self service to customers, assisting customers to use it, helping to answer customer enquiries and…
£9.50 an hour
- You enjoy putting customers first.
- A competitive salary, 28 days’ holiday, an award-winning company pension scheme, life cover, 20% discount with Screwfix and B…
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
£24,811 - £27,483 a year
- This post will also administer data for volunteer vacancy management, training and induction.
- To work as part of the Volunteering Service Team providing…
- We are busy preparing for Christmas in our stores and are recruiting for additional colleagues to support!
- Not only are you the first person customers meet when they enter the store, you’re also the person who guides them — advising, selling and even setting up their…
- You will go out of your way to help, serve and style customers making them feel amazing in our products and giving them a lasting impression of Superdry.
- You will assist in maximising store profitability by exceeding your sales targets and utilising the in-store devices while contributing to a successful store…
- The role of the Sales Advisor is to maximise sales, through a high level of service to Ted's customers, always striving to go the extra mile.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.