Part Time jobs in London Colney
£26,975 a year
- Supporting the Local Police Area (LPA) with investigation of local priority offences.
- As part of the Thames Valley Police family you will enjoy a fantastic…
- This role may include travel to other stores.
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- What you’ll need to have.
The Timber Group
- A forklift truck licence would be an advanatge for this role.
- Looking after the stock in the yard area.
- A fantastic discounted shopping website.
- As a Sales Assistant, (or Sports Advisor as we call it) your role is to ensure all customers leave our stores ‘satisfied or satisfied’.
Buckinghamshire College Group
- 1.12 Regularly reflect upon own practice and the impact this has on students' learning; adopting creative and innovative approaches to teaching that support…
- We are recruiting for a Delivery Driver Assistant at our Delivery Service Centre in High Wycombe.
- The salary and benefits package is competitive, with a monthly…
- Working on live chat, interacting with customers on a real time basis, dealing with multiple customers simultaneously.
- Confident and able to use initiative.
- Suggesting the right extras - starters, second drinks, puddings, coffees - understanding that service and sales go hand in hand.
- What will you be doing?
£18,000 a year
- Process hire requests, amendments and terminations for all our customers.
- Answering high volumes of customer enquiries providing a dedicated car hire…
£22,000 a year
- We would love to hear from candidates who experience working in the following roles: Sales Assistant, Customer Service Advisor, Account Manager, Business…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.