Part Time jobs in Kingston upon Thames
You refined by:
Chef de Partie (undo)
£10.50 an hour
- Responsible for maintaining up to date product and menu knowledge, and maintaining a high standard of food preparation and presentation, ensuring portion and…
- NVQ Level 2 in Food Preparation & Cookery (or equivalent).
- Ensure accurate records are kept at all times relating to the food production and wastage, for all…
- Due to internal development we are now seeking an innovative gourmet superstar in the form of a Chef De Partie to help contribute and deliver our culinary…
£22,000 - £24,000 a year
- As our Chef de Partie, you will have the opportunity to use fresh produce, often sourced from our own gardens or local suppliers.
£9.50 an hour
- Based in the heart of Wokingham the pub has a large yet cosy bar and restaurant with up to 100 covers serving traditional pub food.
£13.50 an hour
- You will love food, be well presented, have great time keeping and be capable of prepping and running a section on a busy service.
Johnson & co
Chancery Lane Station
£19,000 - £22,000 a year
- Have gained a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the position you are applying for gained in a busy, fast paced kitchen.
- Be happy to work evenings and weekends.
Owl and hitchhiker
£10.50 - £10.55 an hour
Super easy burgers and chips vegan Junk food weekend roast dinners small team flexibility hours Job Types: Full-time, Part-time Salary: £10.50 to £10…
£10.30 an hour
- We're part of Food & Fuel, a collection of 11 pubs in central London, all unique and individual with with an underlying philosophy to give all of our customers…
Brio Button House
£10.50 - £12.00 an hour
- This luxury Independent Living Village is a flagship site for our client and our commercial restaurant is the hive of activity for the residents.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.