Part Time jobs in Kingston upon Thames
You refined by:
Care Assistant (undo)
£10.75 - £11.00 an hour
- A valid driving licence and your own car is desirable, however you can walk, cycle or take public transport to visit customers (travel expenses reimbursed).
- Would you like to do something more rewarding with your life and help people who need support in their own home?
- Refer a friend cash Bonus.
Richmond House Social Care Services
£10 - £11 an hour
- Candidates must be warm and friendly, with a strong work ethic, a positive attitude and a genuine passion for providing our seniors with high-quality care and…
£21,216 a year
- Great rates of pay – Care Assistant salary offers up to £21,216 per annum (based on full time hours), we can offer you the support to develop into a Senior Care…
£10.55 an hour
- Responsibilities include meal preparation, light domestic duties, support with medication & elements of personal care.
- Carer of the month award.
£9.80 an hour
- Nurseplus are looking for experienced Care Assistants to provide person centred care to clients within local Residential and Nursing homes inKingston upon…
£9.05 an hour
- Ideally, some experience in a care environment with an NVQ1 in Care, but this is not as essential, all we ask is that you have a genuine desire to develop a…
£9.70 an hour
- Henry Nihill House is a care home with nursing for 30 older people some of whom also may have physical disabilities.
- Role requirements and key tasks:
£10 - £12 an hour
- My client requires a dedicated Senior Care Assistant to work within a luxury care home in Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey.
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care.
- As a Care Assistant, you will ensure that our service users receive high-quality care and support at all times in line with their personal care plans.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.