Part Time jobs in Kingston upon Thames
You refined by:
St Albans (undo)
£8,069 a year
- This position supports the college’s students by being a ‘central recourse’, providing a one-stop shop for students, staff and visitors to access administration…
- We are busy preparing for Christmas in our stores and are recruiting for additional colleagues to support!
£10,263 a year
- Successful candidates will hold the following, 2 years’ experience of working within a learning environment or similar customer focussed service environment and…
- You must be aged at least 18 years or over, and you’ve held an UK/EU manual driving licence for at least 12 months (with no more than 6 points on your licence).
- Plus, you’ll need to be comfortable approaching customers with confidence.
- You DON'T need any previous retail experience.
- What you’ll get in return.
- Inspire your team with your wonderful customer care and product know how.
- Discovering a product is exciting.
- What you’ll need to have.
- This is a temporary part time vacancy of 16 hours per week, covering evening and weekends.
£7.70 an hour
- Of course, while youre creating a helpful and friendly customer experience, well be thinking of new ways to reward, develop and invest in you.
£16.15 an hour
- Teaching qualification e.g. minimum of Cambridge CELTA, Trinity Certificate in TESOL or ESOL Level 4 Subject Specialism.
- Hours are flexible across the week.
£18.62 an hour
- ASA Level 2 or an equivalent qualification, together with a track record of coaching swimmers of all ages and abilities.
- Hours - Part-time, 2 hours per week.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.