Part Time jobs in Hook
You refined by:
Andover SP10 (undo)
Hatherden Church of England Primary School
- Working as part of a team, you will support the running of the school through day-to-day communication and organisation and be the first point of contact in…
- Thanks to your warm, friendly manner, helpful approach and great product knowledge, customers will keep coming back to us every time they need to tick those to…
£22,500 - £25,000 a year
- The Collections Team supports our customers, maintains AMC’s accounts and reconciles customer transactions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,…
- Cash plan or Dental plan.
- You’ll be confident in your skills and ability, taking ownership for achieving and improving personal performance, acting on…
£17,853 a year
- To demand, receive, issue, hold, store and maintain all types of material and equipment in accordance with Defence Logistics Framework, with the knowledge of…
£7.78 - £8.21 an hour
- Merchandising stock ensuring great availability for our customers.
- Assisting our customers and helping them with any questions.
- What we need from you.
£31,696 a year
- Most sites have good travel links with free car parking;
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave.
- Many also have other facilities such as a Sports &…
- You will have previously worked within a customer focused environment, able to decision make, plan and prioritise your own workload.
£8.38 an hour
- 10% discounts on all food products, including 20% on own brand at payday weekend.
- Our stores are open when our customers need us, so we need candidates to be…
Hurstbourne Tarrant Church of England Primary Scho...
- Want the opportunity to work in a happy and successful school with wonderful children?
- Happy and enthusiastic children who enjoy school.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.