Part Time jobs in Hindley
- To learn more about the incredible impact we’re making on both our local and global communities, Click Here!ResponsibilitiesEnsuring high levels of customer…
£23,754 - £26,715 a year
- Applications are invited for the above post to be responsible for supporting the administration of the BSc (Hons) Business Accounting programme which is running…
- But it isn’t just about experience or knowledge, we’re looking for people with a genuine passion for customer care and who will be ambassadors for healthcare in…
- You’re a natural at customer service and may already have retail sales experience.
- Join us and be part of our success story.
- A full UK manual driving licence (in your current UK address), with no more than six penalty points is essential, but a clean licence is preferred.
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and…
£35,000 - £60,000 a year
- Feel free to have a chat with us about our flexible ways of working.
- Take 5 days each year to attend conferences and we’ll cover the cost including hotel and…
£18,065 - £18,426 a year
- Duties will involve dealing with customers in our shop area, administrative tasks, and assisting visitors to the area who are seeking information.
- As a Sales Assistant, (or Sports Advisor as we call it) your role is to ensure all customers leave our stores ‘satisfied or satisfied’.
£10 an hour
- BFET is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
- Please do not send CVs.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.