Part Time jobs in Hindley
You refined by:
Support Worker (undo)
£20,751 a year
- Your role will include administering medication, assisting with all aspects of personal care and daily living including meal planning and preparation, accessing…
£18,603 - £20,345 a year
- Care in Mind operates a safer recruitment process and as part of this process the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
£16,933 a year
- Support Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Care Assistant, Care Provider, Personal Support Worker, charity, not for profit.
- Full time and part time.
£16,933 a year
- As a Support Worker / Healthcare Assistant with Leonard Cheshire you’ll provide a high level of care and support to vulnerable people, enabling them to live the…
£7.70 - £8.21 an hour
- Our induction programme includes enrolment on to the Care Certificate designed to equip health and social care workers with the skills they need to provide…
- All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
£8.29 an hour
- We support 3 gentlemen within their own home.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role and if applicable an overseas DBS check, the cost of…
£17,406 a year
- In return, we will provide you with ongoing training and development, including supporting you to obtain your Diploma Level 2 qualification in Adult Care.
£8.35 an hour
- Our Support Workers will help our adults with a range of activities from the everyday living needs and ‘must dos’ (such as assisting with medications,…
- Having a full clean driving licence would be great but not essential as we employ non drivers.
- We Require at least 6 months of paid experience within the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.