Part Time jobs in Hindley
£8.50 an hour
- Our restaurants are fast-paced and busy, to ensure the smooth running of the kitchen, you will need stamina, focus and good communication skills.
£7.00 - £8.60 an hour
- Give you FULL TRAINING (so you don't need have experience in Caribbean cuisine).
- Ensure that the department is maintained in a safe manner, free of hazards, and that the store Health and Safety Regulations are adhered to at all times.
£8.25 - £8.30 an hour
- In return we will provide you with excellent training and development.
£8.21 an hour
- Ensure thorough and up to date knowledge and understanding of menu and special offers in order to provide relevant information to customers and clients.
The Rigbye Arms
- Duties to include, washing up, cleaning and food prep.
- Fantastic Country Inn & Restaurant, looking for a part time Kitchen Porter.
Bottle & Glass Chef & Brewer
- Job Types: Part-time, Contract.
- Progression and studying for NVQ's whilst you work is also possible.
- Work will be mainly evening and weekends.
The Moor Top Pub & Kitchen
- Be friendly, sociable knowledgeable and be warm and welcoming to our customers.
- 28 days paid holiday a year.
- Full training in food hygiene.
- Checking and storing deliveries, adhering to strict rotation.
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent.
- Washing all crockery and kitchen equipment -Removing…
£7.05 - £8.21 an hour
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time.
- Need to be fast and clean.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.