Part Time jobs in Hindley
You refined by:
£30,395 - £35,211 a year
- Education to degree level or equivalent is essential supported by attention to detail, project management skills and experience co-ordinating multi partner…
- There is also a 5% Company Contributory Pension Scheme, free Group Life Scheme, subsidised Staff Events, 20% Staff Discount, subsidised Staff Meals & Free…
£13.24 an hour
- The successful candidate must have a Level 3 Specialist Note taker qualification to support Higher Education students who receive a Disabled Student Allowance…
£17,364 a year
- Providing care duties associated with transport services.
- The purpose of this job is to transport and assist passengers with disabilities and sensory…
£8.70 an hour
- Our Boots Dispensing Support Pharmacy provides an efficient and unique dispensing support service for Boots stores where you’ll support stores to ensure that…
- ResponsibilitiesEnsuring high levels of customer satisfaction by being knowledgeable on all products offered, and teaming up with co-workers to provide…
- As a committed and dedicated member of the team, you’ll play a key role in helping the store to maintain performance and meet sales targets.
£25,941 - £30,046 a year
- The post holder will have experience of working in a higher education environment, preferably with experience of supporting academic research.
- Deliver relevant added-value to customers to increase sales.
- You will receive free life assurance after 1 years continuous service.
- Age 16-17 Full Rate: £7.12.
£8.31 an hour
- Of course, you’ll serve customers, but you’ll also be checking deliveries, picking items from the warehouse and stocking shelves.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.