Part Time jobs in Eccles
You refined by:
Care Assistant (undo)
- Everyone here is focused on making sure our residents feel settled, secure and right at home from the moment they arrive.
- They say there’s no place like home.
£16.50 an hour
- A valid driving licence and your own car.
- Mileage allowance, paid holidays and pension.
- A caring nature and desire to make a difference in someone’s life.
- As a Care Assistant, you will work in a team and assist the Senior Care Assistant with all aspects of care within the home.
- A competitive rate of pay.
£8.50 - £12.82 an hour
- You would be playing a pivotal role in providing excellent support and care for clients and your daily tasks as a Care Assistant will include assisting service…
- To actively market Paula Integrated Care and promote a positive, personal and professional profile, ensuring the good reputation of Paula Integrated Care at all…
£8.21 an hour
- The home offers personalised care to 53 residents, with a variety of nursing, dementia and general care needs, as well as specialising in end of life care and…
£17,550 a year
- Provides assistance to residents in need of physical personal care.
- You will have experience of working within a residential environment offering personal care…
- Must be flexible to cover for holidays and absences.Must be 18+.Qualifications will include NVQ 2 in Health & Social Care.Willing to work towards NVQ 3 in…
FERROL LODGE CARE HOME LIMITED
- YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSISTING WITH PERSONAL CARE AS WELL AS ALL OTHER TASKS OF DAILY LIVING WITHIN A RESIDENTIAL CARE HOME SETTING.
- Newcross Care Assistants are responsible for promoting dignified and independent living through life-enhancing care and support, encouraging our users to live…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.