You refined by:
£8.21 an hour
- If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful*.
£8.21 - £9.21 an hour
- Whilst on shift free handmade drinks plus 50% discount on food and bottled drinks.
- A starting pay of £8.21 - £9.21 per hour (dependant on size of the store)…
- PART TIME - MONDAYS, TUESDAYS AND SATURDAYS.
- This vacancy will close once we have filled all available assessment places.
St George's CE Primary, Stockport
£2,587 a month
- E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this…
£18,000 a year
- Through great conversations with customers, you’ll help identify and solve problems, answer queries, understand customer needs and recommend Sky products that…
Health and Social Care Jobs Ltd.
£10 an hour
- However, you will need to have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle due to the nature of the role.
- £10.00 per hour, plus double rate on Bank Holidays …
- Suggesting the right extras - starters, second drinks, puddings, coffees - understanding that service and sales go hand in hand.
- What will you be doing?
- Being part of the team you will be responsible for ensuring our customers receive the best possible service each time they visit your store.
- Deliver relevant added-value to customers to increase sales.
- You will receive free life assurance after 1 years continuous service.
- Age 16-17 Full Rate: £7.12.
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.