Part Time jobs in Buxton
You refined by:
Sheffield S9 (undo)
£8.38 an hour
At Iceland we like to do things differently. We are a fair and ethical retailer, who believe in investing in our people and making a difference. We are now…
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
£9.50 an hour
- To apply for our Home Delivery Driver position, you must have a current driving licence (held for at least 3 Years and have no more than 3 points) and a winning…
£19,612 - £21,814 a year
- You should have GCSE Maths and English at Grade C or above (or equivalent qualifications / experience) and excellent IT.
- Working Pattern: 17.5 hours per week.
- Enjoy Sales by greeting and getting to know our customer as much or as little as needed and makes sure they have a great experience each and every time.
£29,014 - £31,889 a year
- Preparing and maintaining schedules of activities and events, taking account of dependencies and resource requirements.
£16,000 a year
- Monday to Friday 9am till 4pm.
- Web2recruit are looking for a data processing clerk for their client based in Sheffield to prepare paperwork and data entry.
£21,000 a year
- You’ll help our home and small business customers with their TV, broadband, home phone or mobile phone services, handling a range of queries from our customers,…
£8.34 an hour
- You’ll need to have customer service and retail experience and/or currently undertaking an MPharm degree, have a smart and professional appearance as well as a…
- This could include completing the Vehicle Sales NVQ level 2 and 3.
- A. It is essential that you have a valid driving licence which is free from excessive…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.