Panoramic Care £35,400 jobs
East of England
- They are looking for someone to start ASAP and remain in post for 6 months.
- To be considered for the role you must be an experienced Registered Manager with a…
- Our client is on the lookout for an experienced children's Registered Manager to register and run their newly opened children's home.
- The home itself is a 65 bedded elderly care home, nestled in the countryside of the West Midlands.
- My client is seeking an experienced Interim Manager who has a…
- They require somebody to go in and make an assessment of their HR functions and then ensure that everything is functioning as best as it can.
- Social care experience is also advantageous.
- They need someone to join them by July and remain in post for a minimum of 3 months.
- To be considered for this role you must be an experienced Registered Manager with elderly care experience and a good CQC track record.
- We are supporting a children's social care provider based in North Yorkshire who require an Interim Children's Registered Manager.
- Panoramic Care are currently working with a reputable elderly care provider who are seeking an Interim Registered Manager to oversee their medium sized elderly…
£25 an hour
- Our client needs someone to start immediately and remain in post for 3 - 6 months.
- The role will be 48hr p/week, likely 10-12 hour shifts.
- We are looking for someone to start immediately and remain in post for 3 - 6 months.
- To be considered for this role, you must be an experienced children's…
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.