Panoramic Care jobs
- This position will be similar level to an Assistant or Deputy Headteacher, but being a non-strategic, operational role, focusing on the well being of the…
£38,000 - £42,000 a year
Panoramic Care are proud to be working with an amazing charitable organisation, renowned for providing high quality care services, who are hiring a Deputy…
- The post is for 3-6 months and offers a generous daily rate.
- HR qualification (CIPD or similar).
£40,000 - £45,000 a year
- Experience working in a residential children's home/ EBD experience (minimum 2 years).
- NVQ Level 5 in Children's and Young People Workforce.
- Experience working in a residential children's home.
- NVQ Level 3 in Children's and Young People Workforce.
- Additional pay for sleep in/ working nights.
- Panoramic Care are currently hiring on behalf of a reputable care provider who are looking for an experienced individual to immediately oversee their complex…
£35,000 - £40,000 a year
- Minimum 2 years domiciliary care.
- They are currently rated 'Good' with CQC and provide 1600 hours of care per week.
- This position is a 360 role focusing on permanent placements, building relationships with new clients and strengthening those with existing clients.
- Good understanding of current Ofsted framework.
- I am seeking a highly skilled Headteacher with consultancy experience to turnaround a mainstream school in London.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.