Panoramic Care jobs
£55,000 - £60,000 a year
- Panoramic Care are currently hiring on behalf of a reputable care provider who are looking for an experienced individual to oversee their complex care service…
£30,000 a year
- Panoramic Care are hiring on behalf of a reputable domiciliary care provider who have a fantastic opportunity involving the management of services covering…
£45,000 - £50,000 a year
- Our client, an Eye Hopsital based in London are seeking a Support Service Lead for their service.
- This role will report directly into the Hospital Director and…
£19,000 - £22,000 a year
- Crazy, big incentives (Skiing, Portugal, Miami).
- An intensive, 6 month training programme.
- Apply TODAY or contact Alexa on: 01174568950.
£28,000 - £35,000 a year
- The successful candidate will have the desire and commitment to work in a management position in social care with young adults with a variety of needs.
£45,000 a year
- You will also need to have managerial experience, be upbeat, positive and enthusiastic.
- As part of the role, you would be responsible for assisting the…
- Our client are looking for an INTERIM CRISIS MANAGER to focus on a 3 month turn-around project for a home based in Scotland.
- MUST have good CQC/CIS reports.
- We are seeking an interim Manager to be responsible for the running of the Children's Home for a period of 8 - 12 weeks, starting ASAP.
£40,000 - £45,000 a year
- Panoramic Care are currently working with a leading children's provider who are looking for a Registered Manager to open a new home for children with EBD in the…
- Panoramic Care are currently working on behalf of a leading adult social care provider who are seeking an Interim Manager to cover 2 of their services…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.