PROPERTY jobs in Leighton Buzzard
- Assistant Accountant required to support the Property and Maintenance function.
- Assisting the Property HOD and finance manager with all financial queries…
£10.20 an hour
- Removing debris from site, buildings and/or properties and garden areas.
- While working in accordance to the relevant Safety Regulations and departmental…
Brown & Merry
£35,000 - £70,000 a year
- Advise on and sell non-regulated insurance products, you will also be attracting new customers and business whilst being motivated by setting yourself…
- How customers behave and respond to events, propositions and communications.
- Am an integral member of the Marketing team who demonstrates passion for customers…
- We would also be expecting the person to have an understanding of, and at least basic training in, petrography and express a willingness to learn new skills and…
- Sound understanding of differing functions with a large finance department;
- An understanding of Epicor accounting system is desirable, but not essential;
£450 - £500 a week
- Construction or property related degree.
- Demonstrable evidence of leading multi-disciplinary teams delivering major capital property projects.
£42,789 - £46,542 a year
- Team: Assets, Facilities Management – Technical Services.
- Salary: £42,789 - £46,542 per annum.
- Hours: Full time, 37 hours per week.
- The most recommended company in the property sector.
- As an MI Analyst you will be responsible for analysing management information (MI) and preparing reports…
£8.85 an hour
- Although demanding, a Security Officer role with Securitas will allow you to demonstrate your exemplary customer service skills as you engage with customers,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.