PROPERTY jobs in Leighton Buzzard
Waddesdon Church of England School
- Apprenticeship in Property Maintenance at a minimum of Level 2.
- JOB PURPOSE: The main objectives to be achieved by the Postholder.
- Respond to call outs as.
- Provide an excellent standard of customer service and build relationships with landlords and tenants.
- Be the main point of contact for landlords and tenants…
£30,504 a year
- Carry out pre tenancy assessments and property viewings.
- To carry out property viewings with approved applicants.
- Annual salary and cost of living review.
£47,491 - £50,667 a year
- The Housing Property Team’s function is providing a systematic approach to the governance of property (maintenance, investment and health and safety) including…
- Degree educated in Property or Facilities Management (essential).
- Working with onsite stakeholders in supporting Computacenter’s National property portfolio.
- We are looking for someone with excellent technical skills in respect of the usual range of property transactions.
- < Back to available positions.
- Legal directories Chambers & Partners and Legal 500 rank Russell-Cooke amongst the leading property teams in London with clients describing the team as …
- You will act as an ambassador for tRIIO and Cadent in front of customers and members of the public, as well as other stakeholders including business owners,…
£15,839 a year
- The post holders will act as the first point of contact with our customers, provide housing advice to customers, prevent homelessness and assist with the…
- Deal with all lost property enquiries, keep accurate logs of all items ensuring items are stored correctly.
- Fantastic opportunity to join Warner Bros.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.