Organic Clean Team jobs
The Camphill Village Trust Ltd
£20,280 a year
- Supervisory experience and leading a team would be a distinct advantage.
- Ensuring that at all times the cafe’s internal and external areas are clean, tidy and…
- Want to join a team where your contribution really matters?
- For this role, the right candidate will understand and ensure a safe and healthy working environment…
- Focus on clean code and best practices.
- Work with the UX team to analyse customer behaviour and ensure a smooth user experience.
- Generate P&IDs for critical utility systems, such as WFI, USP Purified Water, Clean Steam and Process Gases.
- We are looking for a talented Lead Process Engineer…
- Lead the rest of the design team and grow their skills and knowledge.
- A collaborative team builder who is able to instil accountability and empower people to…
£19,228 a year
- Ensuring areas are clean, deep cleaning of some areas in line with the company standards including Allergens & Organic processes.
- 3 x weekly rotating shifts:
£18,000 - £23,000 a year
- Good communication skills & team player.
- Maintenance procedures shall ensure that instruments are kept in a clean and serviceable condition and that routine in…
- Experience of and comfort working in a synthetic organic chemistry lab - essential.
- Leading major project teams and acting as a technical consultant on R&D…
£26,000 a year
- Team Management - responsible for driving high performance operational team.
- Direct the daily activity to ensure a safe, secure, clean and fair work environment…
£18,426 - £19,407 a year
- Ability to work in a small team.
- Order produce in line with Centre principles e.g. organic, fair trade, healthy eating.
- Contact details for informal discussion:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.