On-site Technical jobs
- Based primarily on our client’s site (on-site) in Newbury, you will contribute to the design, implementation, and successful delivery of technical solutions…
- The Site Manager represents the Project Manager on site and therefore has full responsibility for day-to-day site activities including:
- What part will you play?
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind A/S
- You will stay updated on and maintain technical expertise on relevant safety features in our wind turbine fleet as well as participate in continuous…
- Knowledge of laboratory safety practices as defined by the Company and/or the customer’s site safety code.
- Take an active role in developing technical skills…
- To assess site risks and advise on best methods of managing those risks & implement actions accordingly.
- Ensure all materials on site are suitable, stored in…
£35,000 a year
- You will have a track record of advising employers on complex and varied HR and employment law issues and conducting meetings on client’s behalves.
- To communicate effectively with customer, contractors and FM team on site.
- Reliable, honest and with wild technical culture/knowledge.
£40,000 - £45,000 a year
- You’ll be assisting the Site Manager on a variety of projects with a value of £8million upwards, establishing standards of quality on site and ensuring delivery…
- Free 'healthy' breakfast- (dependant on campus).
- We excel in offering high quality, technical and professional education leading to professional and skilled…
- On site first direct contact person for all stakeholders (operators, project manager, client,...).
- The SARENS site managers' responsibities on the Hinkley Point…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.