Oil Gas jobs
- The Buyer is responsible for providing purchasing support to the vessels and Shared Services, ensuring that all work for Technip UK Ltd is provided in…
£40,215 - £47,579 a year
- Applications are invited for a Post-Doctoral Research Associate to join a multidisciplinary research group investigating core and pore-scale mechanisms during…
- Job Description as Project Coordinator – Asset Integrity with Stork:
- To provide operational coordination in support of the delivery of our growning onshore…
- The primary responsibility of the Field Service Technician is to provide a highly responsive and flexible service for the installation and testing of Diamould…
- Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
- You will join a team of 34 Field Engineers who sit across both Mechanical and Control areas and you will report…
- We are currently seeking an Instrument Technician who will be responsible for the maintenance, repair and operational testing of instrument related equipment…
- This role will report directly to our Administration Manager.
- The position will be based at Norwich with travel to our other sites as operationally required.
- The Manufacturing Technician provides production and manufacturing support services including but not limited to, assembly and factory acceptance testing.
- Genscape is seeking an experienced Sales Director will strong knowledge of the global energy markets.
- This position will encompass new business development,…
- The Outage Manager is responsible for preparation, planning, leading execution, and close out of complex planned/emergent Outage events for gas turbine, steam…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.