Oil Gas jobs
- Proven experience in technical IT teams in an engineering, architecture, consulting, pre-sales, or similar function in the Oil & Gas sector.
- A Trading and Supply operator carries out the tasks required to meet the contractual obligations of deals agreed by their traders or refinery optimizers.
Carr Lyons Search and Selection
- Associate Director role in the credit sanctioning team at a leading international corporate bank.
- Looking at a portfolio that covers oil, gas and commodities.
- We are currently seeking a Regional Commercial Leader to support our growing business!
- Oversee the Global Key Accounts (GKA) program in a region.
£15 - £18 an hour
- This role Bookkeeper/Accounts Assistant (Must have used SUN) involves:
- Matching, batching and coding invoices.
- Maintenance of the cash book.
- Discover your own perfect formula for job satisfaction.
- Our facility in Manchester is currently looking for a.
- To develop and grow UK O&G business.
- Phillips 66 & YOU- Together we can fuel the future.
- You will be challenged and stretched, but also be supported and trusted every step of the way.
- Our successful Oil & Gas business is looking to recruit structural engineers for our Aberdeen office.
- This opportunity is to provide day to day operational…
£20,000 - £30,000 a year
- Salary: 20k - 30k per annum.
- My client is looking for someone to join their Exec Search Engineering desk as an international 360 consultant.
Professional Personnel Management Ltd
- Our client is one of the UK's largest companies in the industry who are now looking for additional engineers to join their Gas Engineering team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.