Offshore £60,000 jobs
£400 - £450 a day
- For a floating offshore wind project.
- Must have experience within offshore wind.
- Project planner - MS Project preferred over P6.
Mainstream Renewable Power
- Experience in offshore wind site selection.
- Knowledge of grid connection solutions for offshore wind.
- Knowledge of offshore wind foundation types, ground…
- The role is based in London and reports to the Head of Liquidity Distribution who is based in NY.
- Develop a clear sales plan for identifying opportunities and…
- Within TEPUK, and part of the Total group's international research and development (R&D) network, the Geoscience Research Centre (GRC) conducts applied research…
£57,789 - £64,210 a year
- Driving the future platform strategy for the bank, Digital Platform Evolution (DPE) is creating and exploiting new capabilities and features that drive a step…
£450 a day
- The selected candidate must have all offshore certs validated and be ready to mobilise on short notice.
- Essential that you must have valid Offshore certs:…
- Manage a team of both on and offshore L&D professionals.
- The Learning & Development Manager is an integral role and will be responsible for leading and managing…
- Oversight of offshore Sales Support teams within EMEA, ensuring they are effectively supporting our external client base.
£28 - £34 an hour
- Design experience gained in one of the following areas: submarines, surface vessels, aerospace, oil & gas or offshore.
- 3D Integration within the Product Model.
- Understands the dynamics of offshore structures subject to wind and wave action.
- Previous working experience for major offshore consultant, OEM, developer or…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.