- The company has extensive experience in supplying multi-disciplined teams on offshore and onshore assets, covering all lifecycle phases from planning and design…
- Troubleshooting and fault diagnosis of hydraulic, mechanical, electrical and control systems.
- Have sound manual skills and an interest or ability to work with…
- Knowledge of Electricity at Work Regulations, EX electrical / instrumentation equipment maintenance, HV Switching and electrical equipment in Hazardous Areas.
£8.72 an hour
- £8.72 per hour, 18 hours per week.
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork.
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you.
- Develop lifting plans and risk assessments for lifting operations using portable and fixed lifting equipment/accessories as required.
£400 - £450 a day
- For a floating offshore wind project.
- Must have experience within offshore wind.
- Project planner - MS Project preferred over P6.
- Project duration end of 2021.
Mainstream Renewable Power
- Primary responsibilities will include providing technical input to site selection, production of project specifications , managing consultants and contractors…
- Fault-finding, troubleshooting, maintenance and repair on all turbine systems, which will include mechanical, electrical and hydraulic assemblies and major…
Access Talent Group
- As part of this role you will also be required to travel abroad to work on projects and supervise sites both on and offshore.
Leopard Catamarans, The Moorings & Sunsail
- Regular checks on equipment; specifically safety equipment.
- Greeting guests and assisting with boarding; followed by an onboard welcome brief covering safety…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.